*This list is so that you are not left unprepared for the inconsistent and temperamental weather of Glacier Park.
- Water bottle
- Quick dry shorts
- Swimsuit (important to bring when wearing a wetsuit)
- River sandals or sneakers. (wet suit booties are provided at no additional charge if you don’t have the appropriate footwear)
- Polar fleece jacket/sweater (for trips in May and June)
- Sun hat
- Eyeglass retention strap
- Towel for after the trip
- Dry change of clothes for after the trip
- Gratuity for guide (15% is standard)
Most of these items are available for sale in our West Glacier office if you forget something.
We provide life jackets, wet suits, water booties, and rain gear free of charge on our rafting trips.